We are absolutely delighted to have won ‘Best Marketing Initiative’ at Brent Council’s Small Business Saturday Awards, which recognises and celebrates local businesses that have gone the extra mile to stand out from the crowd.
Thanks to our MECHANICLONDON chap our marketing has indeed grown into something special, however this award means so much more to us than getting recognised for good marketing.
For us it is testimony of some of our greatest achievements and transformations
- From a shed in 1989 – when proprietor Mike Diggins founded Brent Autos thanks to the Princes Trust – to a proper industrial unit today
- From a Joe Bloggs type car servicing and repair workshop that serves everyone to a specialist and by appointment only business, today mainly serving French (Peugeot, Renault, Citroen) car and classic car owners all over NW London
- From Brent Autos to Brent Autos (est. 1989) to Classic BRENT AUTOS today. Find out here why we thought we are classic
- From traditional marketing and advertising to marketing that is focused on being authentic, unique and customer focused and that uses storytelling to attract customers
- From a URL (mechaniclondon) that was sold to Mike Diggins by an agency with promises of big business – to a blog and social media presence built by Misses Diggins – and finally to a cartoon character, which today aims to entertain and inspire people everywhere and from all walks of life
You can see why we are well and truly chuffed. We’d also like to take this proud moment as an opportunity to thank Brent Council for this honor and all our customers, suppliers and business partners for their support and loyalty over the years.
MECHANICLONDON is powered by Power-Words, cartoon design by Taz.
We are Classic BRENT AUTOS – formerly known as Brent Autos (est.1989) and on social media known as MECHANICLONDON. Established in 1989 and based in Willesden, North West London, we are a specialist independent and BY APPOINTMENT ONLY garage offering expert servicing, diagnostics and repairs for both, modern day, particularly French, and classic cars.